CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Our Maren is married!
























This past weekend was so fun and eventful! My friend Maren Hacker(now Linsey) got married in the St. George Temple! I was so excited to go to the sealing, as this has been the first one I've gotten to go to since ours. It was so peaceful, beautiful and full of love! She had so many people there. A lot of family, a lot of mission companions(very very pretty girls........it looks like they all had a blast serving together) and friends from high school. It was fun to see people that I don't often get to see! Maren looked gorgeous! She radiated with love! Her dress, her makeup and her hair was perfect! I loved her colors.........red and black! Even abby and Tammy got into the wedding theme, supporting marens red and black colors(heeheehee). We were taking a lot of pics of the gals, so we decided that the guys had to get pics as well. The luncheon was at the Marriot and it was beautifully decorated...whoever did her pics did a fantastic job........very creative. Of course, Maren is photogenic(I'm not sure if that is spelled correctly). Her sis. did the center pieces and they were so pretty that I was ready to offer to buy the centerpieces. The food was great! The reception was beautiful and it was good to congratulate them on their way! I finished the night out with my gals.....What a day! So, way to go Maren and Kris!!!!!!!! Congrats!

4 comments:

Frei Family said...

Oh i am so happy for maren!! And yes i tagged you!! I defintetly need someone who makes me smile.. so i am glad i am not the only one!!! And by the way Oatmeal Cookie Chunk is my favorite too!! I just love the oatmeal chuncks, that is so funny!!!

Kristen said...

I'm so sad I couldn't be there! You all look beautiful - especially Maren!

Holly and Rhett said...

Yay, thank you for the pictures. They are so beautiful. She looks amazing. I also love your new haircut and color! I wish we could have come to the wedding. If you see Maren, please tell her hello! Love you two.

jaesi said...

Oh look at all you beauty queens!
I LOVE KATHERINE D!!! I miss her so much. Maren looked beeeutiful!