CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Easy Alfredo Lasagne

A lot of people are writing down food recipes, so I thought I'd share some that I make. Every once in a great while I'll make stuff that takes time, but I'm pretty easy peezy..........I like this recipe. We get cheese and spinach ravioli(costco......lasts a long time), mozarella cheese, spinach(we love spinach leaves for salad, omelettes,and adding into stuff........costco), alfredo sauce(any that you like........I look for what's on sale), and paremesan cheese. You can have chicken as well, but we don't.
I cook the frozen ravioli, drain and start the layering process. Iput a layer of ravioli on the bottom, some cleaned,ripped up spinach next, some alfredo sauce and some parmesan cheese.......then I start over 'til I use up what I made or th desired amount...on the top I pour the rest of the sauce and put mozarella cheese and parmesan cheese on top. Then I cook it 'til the cheese melt at like 375 degrees. It's done real fast. We'll do a veggie with it........sometimes rolls. Real simple but really good. You can even make it with a tomato sauce, but we like alfredo! Really, if savanna likes it, we pretty much like it! HOpe you like it!

2 comments:

Frei Family said...

yumm.. that sounds so good!! I love pasta dishes!!!

jaesi said...

what a smart idea for those raviolis. I buy them but they are so big I get sick of them after awhile...what a good way to spruce them up!