CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day(a little late!)
















What a wonderful holiday! Love is so special and I treasure all that I love! It was fun day for me. I decided to make a tradition with my kids to make valentines and send them out to family, then decided we'd wear all the pink and red that we can(if we have boys, don't worry, I won't make them wear pink)....then I decided we'll make sugar cookies and decorate them. We decided to decorate cookies with friends, so we went over to some friends and let the kids go to town...........savanna did! As you can see, she decided why waste the frosting on a cookie and just stick it to the mouth. I love her! That night, we double dated with another couple that we love: Wes and Amy.........had our kids and their kids babysat by a girl in our ward. She a great job(especially with so many). The guys made dinner and dessert,but we only made it to dinner! We were so full and were laughing the whole time at funny stories and how we react to things, etc. I could've peed my pants we were laughing so hard at times. I had a blast! I love my husband.........he did a series of gifts leading up to valentines 'cuz he know I love to have things to look forward to.........so he did little things that are so simple,but really get me excited. He's the sweetest man I could ever ask for! I lucked out! How can I get so lucky with an amazing hubby and two amazing little girls! hmmmmmmmmmmm...Happy Valentine's day to all! I hope you all felt loved.......if not, know that I love you!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

cute shirts! it is fun to have an excuse to dress up! Glad you had a fun v-day! Everything is great when you don't have to cook dinner.

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Tiffany you are the sweetest person! Your husband and kids are so lucky to have you..! I'm glad you had a great Valentines Day:)

Emma said...

You girlies look so cute in your Valentine outfits!!