CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Check it out!

Hey bloggers! I just thought I'd give a shout out to two really helpful, cool, awesome, great, amazing, neato, super(k-I'll stop) blogs that will take away your worries of what to make for meals, and some new ideas of what to do with your kiddos...and, if you feel ambitious, you can even check the blogs out to find out how to give your ideas and recipes! I don't know 'bout you, but there are days where I don't know what to make, or feel that my kids and I do the same thing everyday.............I've enjoyed checking them out and want to start contributing! Check them out: www.24hourmenu.blogspot.com and www.busyhappychildren.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Shawna said...

thanks for posting about my new blog, I needed some advertising. Hopefully it picks up soon and I have a lot of people posting. I really want you to contribute so tell Mo to give curt your email tomorrow. The recipe blog looks awesome..can't have enough of those. we still need to hang out.

Emma said...

Thanks for info on the idea's for kids! There are so many good idea's & links! Love it!

Frei Family said...

Wow the kid site seems so useful!! and i have already used the 24 hour menu site... what a great idea!!