CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thank you Thank you!


Savanna, I've decided, is the most polite girl I know! I've been teaching her to say thank you....and boy does she know it.......I'll give her stuff and she'll say, "Thank you, Thank you".......and when she gives me stuff she'll say, "Thank you, Thank you".......and when she gives stuff to or take away from Gracie she'll say, "Thank you, Thank you".......and even her toys she'll say, "Thank you thank you".......so, she's getting the jist of it. I think it is so cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, look here

Recovery Guru said...

That is adorable! I love that she says thank you when she gives stuff to someone! You are a great mom to teach your daughter good manners! BTW I love the name Savanna It was one of the names we were considering for Sydney.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that she has learned so quickly. Now let's just hope it sticks. Both your girls are adorable. Thanks for keeping a blog. I love keeping up to date with you guys through each other's blogs.

Brooke said...

So sweet!!!