CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Savanna






Savanna is so full of personality and attitude she cracks me up! I saw her trying to open a door with these sunglasses on and of course they were upside down! I love them so much more like that though........think I might try wearing mine upside down! Course, I don't think I can pull off the look like she can. She is 21 mo. old on the 11th..............can't believe it! She is a little girl, already into barbies stuffed animals and dolls.......she carries them around at my mom's house! Yet, you'll find her pushing around a monster truck...I think she's well rounded. She was playing with the phone and I came in the room and she was like pretending to talk to someone and laughing at what they obviously said while dancing! She loves "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam" (Sunbeam: what they call the 3-4 yr. olds in primary at our church) and "Popcorn popping on the apricot tree" (a fun little song with a bunch of actions that she does all out). She knows all the alphabet(thanks to the toys that go over it from Grandpa Dennis) and tries to sing the alphabet song. She knows so many shapes, animals, some colors and some numbers(especially one two three 'cuz that is what I count if we are heading to timeout). I'm just blown away by her! Slow down so I can keep up! She's a little mommy to her dolls and tries to change their diapers and feed them. She just has a thirst for knowledge.......she blows me away! Whoever thought such young toddler would inspire me to be better. I thank my heavenly father everyday for her and Gracie! I feel so blessed and lucky..........that I don't deserve it, but I'll take it!

5 comments:

Emma said...

Tiff, yes I remember you. It's been a while since I've seen you but you look great as always. You're girls are so cute & I love that you dress them the same so much!
And the pink boots, love them. Andrina has the same pair & lately has been wearing them everywhere.

jaesi said...

Isnt it awesome to see the genius in little minds? And to know it came from you? And heaven.

Frei Family said...

Too cute! It sounds like she is going to be so smart.. look what you have taught her, you are a great mom!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

TIFF!! how are you?! your girls are ADORABLE! just wanted to say HI!

~Mindy (Baker) Grant
spencer-n-mindy.blogspot.com

Shawna said...

kids are so smart. I am impressed she knows her alphabet song..my kids know their letters but not the song. I just started a new blog all about entertaining your children www.busyhappychildren.blogspot.com I would love to invite you as a contributor if want to send me your email. I'll be posting about the new blog with a little description tomorrow on my blog.