CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Past, Present and Future

20 years ago I . . .

1. I was in preschool, trying to blow kisses across the room at a boy, who was looking at me when I closed my eyes and puckered up, but wasn't as soon as I opened them!

2. Was a new sister of my brother jeffy, four years younger than me.......I'm not the baby anymore?

3. Was busy living in south jordan, playing at the nearby park, friends houses, and loved playing in the waterthe water(swimming, sprinklers, puddles, etc.)

10 years ago I . . .

1. Fourteen!!!!!!!!! Every girl knows that that meant Stake Dances(church organized dances)! I swear I'd spend like the whole month planning on what I'd wear(I'm geeky I know). I remember my friends and I would count how many times we'd get asked to dance!

2. 9th grade, the stage when I thought boys my age were lame, 'til actually kinda had guys notice me(I must've grown out of my awkward stage: Blue eyeshadow caked on?! Seriously, how did my mom let me leave the house) and thought, hmmmm...maybe they aren't so bad!

3. 1st experience of high school swim team. I'd been on the age group team since like 8 years old,but hadn't experienced the famous swim team trips! It was quite an eye opener since it was coed! Let's just say I learned a lot!

5 years ago I . . .

1. I was 19, graduated from hair school(good times abs) and decided to spread my wings to good ol Long Beach Cali. I lived with my cousin and his wife(some of the coolest, most funny people I've ever met). I had so many cool, so many scary, so many weird experiences there. I think that might be california........a little taste of everything!

2. After Cali. went back to good 'ol St.George, Ut. and started school at Dixie College and worked at my mom's salon doing hair(and cleaned for my parents).

3. Did a summer semester in Hawaii with my good friend Maren, and met some of the coolest girls ever! I'll never forget how much fun we had! I don't think I'll ever be that tan again ever!

3 years ago I . . .

1. 21, I was filling out my papers for a mish, didn't feel right about it, went back up to Provo to UVSC to pursue finishing my associates in Science and finish all my pre-reqs for Nursing.

2. Met mo, the love of my life who claims that when we first talked, i was with my roomies, he came up 'cuz we were talking to his roomies. He felt to bust a joke in, and we all just stared at him......then I said, "um.......okay". Whatev!
3. Married Mo on June 18th, 2005!

1 year ago I . . .
1. I had a 9 month old Savanna and was getting ready for Gracie to arrive in August!
2. Living in St. George in a house!
3. Still cleaning for my parents house, and starting fun projects: girls room, back yard!

So far this year I . . .
1. am still working on the back yard and little odd things for the girls room(curtains, magnets for pics, stuff for Gracies name to be hung)
2. Busy running around the house with two girls! I love it, but man, I'm pooped at the end of the day
3. Still cleaning my parents house! Going to miss them like crazy when they leave for their mission!

Yesterday I . . .
1. Cleaned, played with my girls, delivered some valentines that I didn't on valentines day
2. went to some friends, put the girls down and played Settlers of Catan! I won! Beat that Mo (I'm a little competitive when it comes to games with my hubby.....he's so good at everything!)
3. ATe sugar cookies :)

Today I . . .
1. Went to the temple
.2. Working on the back yard(there is an end in sight)
3. Hangin with my honey after the gals go down!

Tomorrow. . .
1. sleep in(mo's turn to get up with the gals!!!!!!)
2. go to church and be spiritually uplifted!
3. Spend time with the family!

In the next year I shall . . .
1. Plan for our next baby.........hahahahaha, j/k! Nothing anytime soon!
2. re-plan our budget and actually stick to it!
3. Have a blast with my two gals and my cute hubby!

anybody who wants to do this has just been tagged. It's actually fun to remember where you were awhile ago 'til now!

3 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Tiffany - I totally didn't know you were a blogger! YEY! Your girls are darling! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog. Keep in touch!

Pam

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Also, can I just say that Scott and I hare HUGE Settlers fans! We also just got introduced to a game called TIcket To Ride that is sort of like it that is awesome! We might have to plan a game night sometime!! haha :)

Recovery Guru said...

Tiffany, your little girls are so cute, I love having a girl they are so fun! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, it is so great being able to keep in touch with everyone! BTW you look so great with dark hair!

Caralee