CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

About me


I'm not exactly sure if I got tagged or not, but hey, sara said Tiffany, and my name is Tiffany so here you go!
Two Names You Go By: Tiff, money(savanna doesn't say mommy)
Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Pjs(my life)
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: A Best Friend & Someone who makes me smile(I hear ya sara)
Two of Your Favorite Things to do:Working out, hanging with my hubby, and playin with my girls(we get gigglin pretty hard)
Two things you did last night: Took care of my gals and worked on my Relief society lesson(scary!)
Two people you Last Talked To: My hubby and Josi
Two Things You're doing tomorrow: Playin with my gals and helping friends move
Two Longest Car Rides: Ummmmmmmmmm, when kids dont' like to travel, you feel like all trips are a little too long!
Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas and Halloween(i love to dress up and I love to dress up my gals)
Two Favorite Drinks: Ice cold milk, water and Cranberry Grape
Two Things About Me you may not have known: Hmmmm...I dyed my hair dark, and I wheel barrel dirt into our backyard(quite a sight I tell ya)
Two jobs I have had in my life: Hairstylist and maid(for my parents...they pay good)
Two Movies I would watch over and over: Pride and Prejudice(love it!)
Two of my favorite foods: Ice Cream and home made bread and jam
Two places I'd rather be right now: mmmmmmmmmmmm...a cruise sounds kinda fun and disney land!



The following have been tagged!


Jaesi


Holly


Abby


Shawna


Crystal

Brooke


2 comments:

Kristen said...

Loved that post, and that pic of you and Morgan is SO cute!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Hey Tiffany! I saw your blog on Kristen's...Hope you don't mind.. You have such a cute family!

Lori (Cottam) Zavoico