CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Gracie Pooh Bear!






MY GRACIE IS NOW 5 1/2 MO. OLD! I thought I'd dedicate a post to update Gracie Jean! She is a bundle of joy to our family and so far, hasn't gotten strep throat(yay)! She is very laid back! She loves to watch everything that savanna is doing, and is so much fun to try and feed a bottle when savanna is right there... Gracie has to know her older sis.' every move! She greets me with a big smile every morning and doesn't make a peep at night('cuz the thumb goes straight to the mouth). She has rolled over a couple of times, but hasn't had a huge desire until now! She tries to crawl, but hasn't figured it out...she'll put her hands under her to lift her up, then let go and kick as hard as she can with her face down. She'll sometimes giggle while she's trying, like she's crackin up that she can't go anywhere. So cute. I have seen her tuck her legs under. She loves to jump in her jumper... that makes her giggle all the time...thanks to g'pa Dennis...he got it for her for christmas! it's soooooo cute! her 'lil jumps. she is sooooooooooo ticklish and wants to grab everything in sight(my food in particular). She is so sweet and loves her family. She hates to be left alone! She loves loves loves to be held. She is a little wobbly, but can sit up on her own. She wants our food, but won't really try baby food....hmmmmmmmmmm...We love her! I'm such a lucky mom to have my two gals!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

SO fun!! She is so cute!! It's so much fun to watch your kids interact with each other it's amazing!! I love it!!

Shawna said...

Gracie is adorable. I love the picture with the hat. Man, she's cute! we need to hang out..maybe next weekend?? we'll have to have the boys work it out at work.