CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

New stepping stone!


We did it! We have officially put our two girls in the same room and have for over 2 weeks now! It has been the best thing in the whole world! Savanna loves it! Every morning when I go in to get them, I change savannas diaper usually first, so when she's done, she runs straight over to check on Gracie and just giggles at her baby sis. She also likes to put all the stuffed animals in gracies bed(luckily when I have gracie out) for Gracie to play with and has even left little snacks(fruit loops) just in case Gracie gets hungry...She even wakes up less with crying at night(cross fingers). Gracie is so laid back that if she wakes up to Savanna, she'll just stick the thumb in and fall back asleep. I feel a sense of freedom to have them both over on the other side of the house! No more trying to be as quiet as possible to get ready for bed and stuff! Oh it is so nice! I know they'll be bad nights, but I'll take the bad with the good! Life is grand! life is good!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

That is great! We finally put our girls in the same room when Emily was 6 months old! It has been fabulous and the majority of the time, it gives me a little extra time in the morning because they wake up and just gab to each other before wanting to come out of the room.

jaesi said...

so I just noticed that your girls are the same months apart as my first 2. HARD WORK! But it does get easier and much funner...thank goodness for sleeping nights.