CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Gordon B. Hinckley!

The night he passed away, my husband and I were just talking and laughing, ready for bed, when my dad phoned us to let us know he passed away! It was shocking! I knew he wouldn't live forever, but part of me almost thought that way! I was so sad! A man that I have always wanted to meet and thank him for being such a remarkable example and instrument in my life, for changing my life forever has gone on. I'm just glad he is with his wife now. He is a hero of mine(and his wife). I will never forget them! Mo said that when he was teaching his seminary class in the morning, all these kids came dressed in their sunday best. When he asked what was going on, they all called each other and decided to wear their best to honor Hinckley. Almost everyone he saw that morning was wearing their Sunday best, and when he left for work, across the way at Snow Canyon HIgh, all the more were wearing their Sunday best. He has touched so many lives. It was touching to see people honoring him in their own way! I know this gospel is true!

0 comments: