CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Talent Show!




This past Tuesday, our ward had a Talent Show! I, being very pleased with my gals, signed them up! You might be asking yourself, "What can a 22 mo. old and a 7 mo. old do for a talent show?" I will tell you.........Gracie is an avid jumper in her jumper. She has perfect form....even at times pointing her little toes. This with a little bit of Van Halen's "Jump" song, sunglasses and a tutu(thanks Kerry) she soared to new heights and was a hit. Now Savanna............... she loves loves loves(did I mention loves?) to sing and do the hand motions to numerous of songs........her favorite being, "Popcorn Popping". We, savanna and myself, got up and she stole the show. She did "Popcorn Popping", and "Twinkle Twinkle"...........and the Grand Finale, we chose to sing her ABC's. She'll sing it all by herself at home..........but I knew most likely not in front a huge group, so I sang a part and would stop, then she'd sing the next part. As soon as she discovered her voice with the microphone........oh man! She went to town! The tutu she wore added to the overall cuteness of her success! So, you may not think with little ones that you can't participate in Talent shows,etc.................but you can! It was soooooooooooooooooooooo so so fun! I love my girls!

8 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

So cute and fun! What talented little girls you have!

Crystal said...

That's so fun! What was the talent show for?

*Aliese* said...

So--I saw your link on Kristen's page and couldn't help myself. I hope you don't mind the "blog stalking!" I'm quite a fan of your idea to put your girls in the talent show; that's absolutely fabulous! Feel free to check out our blog as well if you feel so inclined:
http://smallfrys031007.blogspot.com

*Aliese* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candice Warby said...

What a fun idea! I would never have thought of it. What a good mom you are to get the kids involved. So cute!

Jess said...

Tiff- Why did I not know you had a blog??? Very cute girls, and how fun to enter them into a talent show!!! I hope you don't mind me adding your link to my blog.
Jessica Thomas(Jones)

Frei Family said...

So cute!! That is a cute idea... that will help them to not be shy in the future too... what a good idea!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Your girls look so cute! Such a fun thing for them to do!