CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Daddy's girl!


Morgan would be so proud of her! I think both Grandpas would be proud too(just all she needs is her USC football jersey shirt on) I found her just chillin', watching her show holding the football and the sports blanket! Maybe our future tom boy? hmmmmmm...I don't think so...notice in the pic. that eventhough she is holding the football, she is very much crossing her legs properly... she is very much a girl and loves to put pretty things on,(even runs like a cute girl) but loves to play with trucks, get dirty and play with balls..........so I think she'll be a little bit of both.

PS........Mo would be happy and proud of his girls no matter what........I hope they don't find out that they have him wrapped around their little finger.........'cuz that could be dangerous!

7 comments:

Brandi Schall said...

That football looks so cuddly! I love that she's a little bit of both, balance is always good :)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

So cute and fun! I'm sure Morgan loves it!

Recovery Guru said...

Cute picture I totally love that she is snuggling with a football, adorable!!! Sydney is the same way, she loves balls and cars and can't wait until her Daddy comes home so that they can play cars together! Oh and I meant to comment on the talent show but didn't have time, kudos to you for entering even little Gracie, both of your kids look adorable in their tutu's!

*Aliese* said...

Yeah...The crossing of the legs is definitely a feminine trait. So are her lace-ruffley socks! I don't know too many tom-boys who'd be caught dead in those. I do love when little girls have some "masculine-ish" interests though. It TOTALLY helps their Daddy-Daughter relationship when they have at least a few similar interests.

Frei Family said...

She looks so innocent... I love her little chair!!

Tammy K said...

hahaha...that is awesome!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

She looks so cute! She must be a Daddy's girl? My husband already has plans for turning our little girl into a tomboy!