CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Long awaited post(at least for me)

So.............big Shout out to my Hubby! He has worked so hard with two really time consuming jobs and a whole lotta girls to tend to at home(3girls, 1 boy.......we rule!) It has all paid off! WE found out Thursday...........and waited all day to find out so we were basically crazy all day to know.........he was offered a Job with Seminary full time! I wanted to post it the moment we found out, but we needed to first tell family and some close friends. Can I just say it has been a very emotionally wearing and physically wearing year....Mo has been picked apart and put back together so many times with being observed this year than he probably ever wants to be again! It was all worth it, 'cuz he has become an amazing teacher that will keep getting better and better. We need good teachers for the youth out there. I'm so excited for my Mo! He has been so excited and so happy about this! The odds were very against us! It was a very hard week, but that's always how it is when you are close to the end of a trial! We don't know where he'll be teaching, so we could end up in Ut., Idaho, or AZ....but I'm pretty sure they'll keep us here(at least that's what I tell myself :)) Thanks for all the love and support our family and friends have given us! We have felt so so so loved! Good job babe! You've worked so hard and have found what you really enjoy doing and I can't wait to work side by side with you on this new journey! I love you tons!

19 comments:

Shawna said...

CONGRATS!! and HURRAY!! we are so excited for you!!! we can't wait to celebrate with you! when do you officially find out?? And by the way you could go somewhere besides UT, ID, or AZ..you could go to CA or WA or several other places...but we hope you stay here too..and teach at the same place as us!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I have always thought that Morgan would make a fantastic seminary teacher. You have a way with relating to teens, you are a great influence for good, you love the scriptures and are very knowledgeable in gospel topics. You have a welcoming personality that allows people to confide in you right away. Way to go Morgan for getting your dream job, and way to go Tiffany for being the wife you are to give him that opportunity. I know it's not easy having a husband that works two jobs and never seems to be home. Go McDuffies. I hope you get transfered up to our neck of the woods, but I know how much you hate the cold..... :)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

That is amazing! Congrats to your little family! What an accomplishment and blessing!

Laura Jensen said...

Congrats to Morgan on his job, and both of you on your sweet little family! What lovely little girls.
Come visit Jeremy and I at jensenjamboree.blogspot.com.

Lots of love, Laura (Woodward) Jensen

*Aliese* said...

Yay! That's fabulous. Darrin told me on Friday, but I figured I'd better wait knowing there would most likely be a post all about it. And I can definitely attest to the fact that gettin' a full-time job teaching seminary is difficult; I remember having friends who tried numerous times for the same opportunity. Congrats!

Jess said...

Wow! That is so super exciting! Congrats!

Morgan said...

Congratulations!! When will you know where you will end up?

McDuffie Family said...

We all know that the real reason this all worked out is because I have an amazing wife who epitomizes being supportive and loving. I love you Tiff

McDuffie Family said...

I paid him to say that :)
Shawna- I hope we stay too!
Sarah- Thank you, Mo does have a way to connect with people...he loves youth.
Laura- Good to see you! THanks for the comment!
Aliese- thanks for the comment...we feel so lucky and grateful 'cuz of allthe great people who don't get offered a job...we're still dazed!
Jess- Thanks for the comment
Morgan- Thanks for the comment...we might find out tomorrow or next week...Kinda crazy! I'll let you know!

Emma said...

Wow that is such good news! What a rewarding job in so many ways.
Good luck with all that lies ahead, especially finding out where you'll end up!

Spencer and Mindy said...

Yay! how great it is to see the blessings in our lives so clearly!!

CONGRATS again!

McDuffie Family said...

Thanks emma and mindy! we feel very lucky and blessed!

LaChelle said...

Congratulations Tiff and Morgan! What an exciting thing! He'll be such an incredible influence on those kids. Glad to hear things are going so well for you guys! When are we gonna have a roomie party?? I miss everybody!

Tammy K said...

Congrats! He'll totally make an awesome seminary teacher! That's great!

Kristen said...

I'm so excited for you guys! As soon as I read the post I had to call TJ and tell him... then I forgot to comment because I got off the computer to call him, haha. I am so excited for you guys! Morgan is going to do an AWESOME job. How fun. I need to call you soon. Hope you're doing good in every other aspect! Love you buns!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

How exciting! Congrats.. How long will it take to know where you will be going?

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McDuffie Family said...

Lachelle, tammy, kristen and Lori.........thanks for the support! We should know in these next couple of weeks! I hope at least!

Candice Warby said...

I never told you Congratulations. I have had friends go through the CES program, and it is definitely a grueling roller coaster. But I am so happy for you. Morgan is going to love being a seminary teacher. What a rewarding career. Congratulations. And I hope you don't get moved too far. :)