CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My lovely day!

So if you're day was like this:
get up to workout at 5(yes five.....no typo.......doesn't happen everyday, just when I'm motivated)
go around and pick up house for bugman
go get girls, change diapers, get dressed, feed
get brkfst for me while getting everything ready for walking(yes walking around neighborhood with mom and my friend Jennifer........called and invited me)
get home to find my fire alarm is going off..........more running around the house to make sure we're not on fire.
diapers changed and Gracie down
Savanna and mommy in yard, cleaning up messes in driveway
sprinkling sys. on, one section running while all other sections run..........still not turning off.........never turning off even though I turned the sys. off........running for help(lucky my dad lives two houses away.......literally........no joke)
running back with fire alarms going off again. and again........and again..........sprinklers still running.............Gracie awake 'cuz of fire alarms........Dad turns off valve to sprinklers...........Dad takes apart the culprit fire alarm.....
re-running around to have things re-picked up for bug man(can tell savanna has made her rounds)
feed girls lunch, play, changing diapers(how many times can you poop in a day people)
Savanna down
Gracie time.............happy, sad, happy, sad, want to stand(with help of course), want to sit, want to crawl , want to be held, want to be put down........we've done anything and everything........so time for Baby Einstein.
I shower, get dressed, mascara...............
feed Gracie bottle, change diaper
Gracie down,
I go to Massage Envy( can you feel the moment of silence..............may it last a little longer)
Come home, make dinner(with my hubby's help of course)
Hold Savanna, hold Gracie, hold at same time(yes..........I do do this when I'm tired of fighting whininess)
Feed Gracie
Cut Mo's hair
Give girls baths, make mo's lunch and brkfst for next day
Gracie playing with toes........gracie biting toes.........gracie crying!
Scrips, bottle, sippy, prayers, family motto(yep, we have a motto), fix our trees
go do some blogging.
............than you and I had a very similar day!

9 comments:

Emma said...

oh my gosh what a busy day!
So did you ever figure out why the sprinklers and fire alarms were going crazy?

Brandi Schall said...

I am tired just reading it!

I hope your next few days aren't quite as busy. Could do without sprinkler and fire alarm trouble...demanding kids never really go away, hah. I think YOU should be called Wonder Woman, not Olivia!

*Aliese* said...

I love that when I read this I was thinking, "Why is fixing trees and blogging their family motto!?"...I'm going to assume that is not the case...And yes, I think you're going to have to hang out with us too!

Spencer and Mindy said...

holy cow super MOM! makes me want a nap just reading it! :)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I'm exhausted just reading about your day!

McDuffie Family said...

Emma,
um.........nope on both ends.....we think the fire alarm has gone bad!

Aliese,LOL I guess that would look like it's our motto.......no, we have a saying that we say after we do family prayers......the fixing of trees and blogging was after the girls were down.

Shawna said...

that was quite the day!
I really don't like it when you get up and get going and feel like it is going to be such a great day because you woke up and took control and then suddenly everything is out of control! You can tell I have had days like that...fortunately there are always a few good days along with the bad and there are always a few good moments in every crazy day...
2 weeks till school is over and we'll call you.

Holly and Rhett said...

Girlfriend, you have exhausted me! I can't wait until my days are filled with craziness! What fun...I hope you survived!

Brooke said...

Hey that sounds like me! We should be friends!!!