CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Gracie hangin with her daddy!






I thought that this was so cute! She was hangin with her daddy, while he was trying to type.....don't worry, gracie was trying as well.........makes writing a line or two more effort than what it is worth at times! She saw me take a picture and smiled for the camera! She's a keeper don't ya think! She's been a lot happier since her bottom tooth finally came in(the other one 'bout to break).

7 comments:

Shawna said...

that is really cute! I like the bottom pic the best though. What a doll!

Tammy K said...

I think someone loves there daddy!

Candice Warby said...

you have such an adorable family. I'm so glad there are blogs we can easily keep up! you're a fabulous mom.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for always leaving a comment on my blog. I always look forward to those small messages, and I sometimes am saddened when no one says anything. You always do, and it makes me feel loved.

You guys have the cutest family. Thanks for sharing pictures and updating your blog so often.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Those pictures are too cute! You have the cutest little family!

Brooke said...

AAhhhh teething.....so glad to be done with that!! SO very cute though!!!

Warrior Princesa said...

Tiffany and Morgan,
how are you? I found your blog through Sarah Beck!!! It's amazing to see your pics and the cute little girls!! I hope that all is well, keep in touch!!
kelda frazier
shellberight79.blogspot.com