CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Elder Jeffy is back!

My bro., younger bro., Jeffy(what I call him.......I can since I am his sis.) recently returned from a mission on Tues. My parents went to get him in Lima Peru. They were down there for a week touring with jeff. They went and saw some ruins of Macchi Picchu(k-no idea how to spell it). He's a cutie! I can't believe two years has come and gone..........seriously where does the time go? YOu can tell he has changed and worked really hard! I'm grateful for his willingness to serve the Lord and to serve those people! He's a greater person because of it! you can see it in his countenance. poor guy!---> He's having a hard time adjusting..........to english, having time to sit, no work, and try to get back into society! I'm so excited to have him back! He's amazing and I love him. I'm a little lazy to get pics up tonight, but I will tomorrow of him(so girls, you can send to all the single gals out there.......heeheehee........j/k). Thanks Jeffy for your dedication, hardwork, love and example!

3 comments:

Erika Tebbs said...

Tiffany that is Crazy because my little brother is in Lima Peru and my parents are there right now. They as well were at Maucho picho whatever it's called. They get home tomorrow. My little brother has only been out of his mission for 3 1/2months. My parents had this trip planned and paid for before my little bro had his mission call and they could not get refunded so they had to go. My little Bro's name is Jonathan Rogers. What part of the mission was your bro in. You'll have to let me know. THat is way cool!

Brooke said...

Ha ha Tiff your so funny!! We will totally call you if we go, I think that we probably go so you will probably get a call!!!! oh and I deleted your comment on my blog too just so that your phone # wasn't floating around for anybody to see!!!

Shawna said...

curt said your brother came to visit him..someday I'll have to meet him. sad for your brother that your parents are going to be gone soon..I'm sure he is probably okay with it.