CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!


I hope everyone had a good easter! My family was gone for the weekend to go visit my little sister in L.A., so i was a little sad, since my bro. just got home! but, we had fun anyway! We got together with some friends and their kids andhad a little easter egg hunt and a brunch saturday morning! The food was great! Savanna was so funny! She didn't understand why she couldn't hold all the eggs in her hands, so 'til she realized that the eggs weren't going anywhere in her basket, it was a fight to help her! She was doing awesome 'til she saw the slide........then it was over! Cracks me up! Oh well, less candy for her to eat(clear throat)--mainly less candy for me to eat! Gracie was just entertained, not quite sure everyone was running around , pulling things out of odd places.We found these adorable dresses for EAster sunday! I pulled out my old small small curling iron and curled savanna's hair in ringlets! She looked so beautiful! It was a relaxing and a fun fun day!

8 comments:

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

Happy easter!! It looks like you had a ton of fun!!!!

talk to you soon!!

Recovery Guru said...

Cute easter dresses, and I love Savanna's hair, both of your kids are just adorable! Great to see that you had a good easter!

brooke & luke said...

Hey! Great to hear from you! I know it is crazy that we are both having girls at the same time. It will be fun. Where are you living now? we should have playdates when they are old enough. So how is mommy hood? I would love any advice.

Spencer and Mindy said...

you and your girlies are so BEAUTIFUL! and what cute dresses!!

Holly and Rhett said...

Tiff - cute picturs of your girls. It looks like you had a great Easter weekend. I am actually coming to St. George today!! Yay, warm weather. I know you used to do hair and your mom owns a salon...well, I am thinking about getting my haircut - who do you suggest?

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Hey Tiff..i'm back, thankx for checking on me..Your girls are such cuties! Looks like they had a blast... The weather was awesome for Easter this year!

Shawna said...

holy cow I haven't checked your blog in awhile...I though I had added you to my bloglines but I didn't. Good thing I checked. I hope you had fun at the easter hunt/brunch. Your girls look so cute in their easter dresses(I couldn't get Ali to hold still long enough to take a pic of her.) And Savanna's hair is super cute. Good job!

Shawna said...

oh, and by the way, I really like those pictures of the girls in your sidebar.