CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Fun Fridays!


So, I've been babysitting my neice and nephew on Fri. The first time by the end of it(4hours) I was wiped out and frazzled 'cuz they all wanted to be entertained the entire time and of course Gracie doesn't like to be left out.........so holding her as well added to it. So, I try to have a lot of ideas and structured things to do. Welll, I decided we were going to the park to play! This will be a piece of cake.........right?! Wrong! Oh boy, was I wrong! First off, trying to get four kids five and under into our car was such a workout that I was ready to say, "okay, that was fun, everyone out!" It was a hilllarious sight. I had two frontward car seats in the middle seat and Gracies backward car seat in the middle of them. Was I thinking? no! I had to try to get Gracie buckled in with the other two trying to get in theres. Then, I had a "big girl car seat" for my neice in our back. Wow! lots of car seats! So, I get in, get going, thinking we conquered the worse, only to discover we've just begun! Yep! We get there, load everyone out, get to the jungle gym, get gracie and I situated..........to have my neice come up to me to say,"I forgot, I have to pee"!!!!!!!!! WHat?! Did I miss something! I don't have potty trained child, so I didn't think of having everyone go to the bathroom before! Don't worry, I pick a park with no bathroom. My options: Just have her pee in a bush or go to a hopefully friendly,unbugged neighbor to the park and ask to use the bathroom. We did the second! Really nice people......so we get done, all go back to the park to play! I'm feeding gracie just to look up to see savanna attempting a ladder to the jungle gym. Fearless one she is........don't worry! She falls flat on her bum, then hits her head on the metal...........i feel like I"m in slow motion to get to her, trying to set gracie down nicely and run to my screaming child.........not good! So I get her settled down in my arms after awhile just to have my neice come back up to me and say, "Oh no! I have to poo!" I'm not going back to the poor neighbors house, so I decided it was time to go home! So load the car back up(just as fun as before)........get home and ask my neice to go potty, to hear, "I don't have to anymore" So, it's a mystery folks, the poo disappeared! All I could do was laugh at my effort of trying to have fun! So, we made moroccas instead(don't worry, if you wanna know how, just check out busy happy children blog). Moral of the story, have a bigger car, ask kids to go potty, making morroccas makes all better.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

haha!! That's how I feel everytime I go somewhere, and I only have 2 kids!!! Sounds like fun!!!!

Abby said...

haha I can just hear your voice while I was reading... sounds like a fun friday!!

Morgan said...

Kids are a lot of work!

"mystery poo" that is so funny!

Tammy K said...

this is why you don't have kids :) - just kidding!!! while you were running around with too many kids, just remember you were having a hole lot more fun than I was on friday! Kids are awesome and yours must think youre the best! Morroccas are cool!

Shawna said...

sounds crazy! YOu sure are brave to want to take them all out! wow! good for you though! now you have a good idea what it will be like to have 3 or 4 kids, just pure craziness!! It is good to stay busy though. I hope you are getting some good ideas from the busy blog! by the way, we had fun hanging out. we'll have to do it again, maybe without kids??