CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Funny story!

So, this week we had to go up to SLC for going over our contract and benefits one day, then the other day was a big seminar for all the new hired teachers. It was a long couple of days,but really awesome! Well, we left real early Wed. to get back to our girls, and I was driving....I looked at the speedometer and realized I was going too fast, then of course I look up and a cop is there. Bummer! So I get pulled over and really bummed about it........the guy does his shpeel and comes back to give me the ticket.................so the damage is done, then he says before leaving, "How do you like this outfit?" Um..............I just sat there not knowing what to say, confused that he was trying to carry on a conversation, confused that he asked us about his outfit, did the officers get new uniforms? What do you say to that, 'cuz we weren't sure.........both mo and I are just sitting there confused..........then it clicks, "Oh you mean the car" I wanted to say, "Yeah, it runs great and is quite fast", but wasn't quite sure how he'd take it seeing he just gave me a ticket. We laughed the whole way home.............. Mo thought about saying....."Um...tan is your color man" Oh man, I've never heard anyone call a car an outfit......maybe i'm out of the times or something. Anyway, we thought it was hillarious!

6 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Yeah, you definitely should have made some obnoxious comment about his uniform. He was definitely asking for it!

Morgan said...

HAHA That is funny! I have never heard of that either. You should have said "its fine, but it makes your butt look big!" and then speed off.

The Burgess Family said...

You guys are studs! The only couple that could get pulled over and actually laugh about it!
Thanks for the laugh!

Frei Family said...

That is funny.. i do not like that awkward silence, when someone asks a question i dont know how to answer.. i probably would have said, "It looks great, is it new!" I am excited about Morgans new job, that is great that you dont have to move!! Good ole' Pine View...

Karen and Mike said...

Tiff-I am so glad I found you. Looks like you are doing great. Your little girls look just like you-they are so cute.

Candice Warby said...

I'm still waiting for those pictures. :)