CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Tired tired tired!


This is the lovely position I found Gracie the other day! I clean at my parents a couple times a week, and so I put her down in the play pen...went to check on her a while later and found her like this...my guess is that she was sitting up playing, then got tired and fell over with the thumb in the mouth......? I thought it was so cute, so funny and so uncomfortable at the same time! What do you think?

6 comments:

*Aliese* said...

My favorite detail is the one-shoe-off-one-shoe-on.

Brooke said...

It's so funny how they can sleep in the most uncomfortable looking positions!!

jaesi said...

it amazes me to see position kids sleep in. What a dolly.

Tammy K said...

isn't that how everyone falls asleep :)

sstar said...

seriously - ouch! I'm getting a cramp in my leg just looking at her. But then again I have 27 years of stress and tight muscles to make me stiff. She's awesome. :) Love you guys!

Frei Family said...

She looks so cute like that!!! How innocent!!! I think i couldnt breathe with my thumb in my mouth.. but when your tired your tired!!