CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Yay(and sigh of relief)

So, we finally know where we are headed.................to my Alma mater school! So cool and so weird that my husband will now be teaching there! I'll feel like a super super super super super super super senior going to the games, but we want to support the kids at the school..........plus, games are fun especially if you know the kids! We are so excited and so relieved not having to get our house ready to sell and sold by aug........especially how wonderful the housing market is...............I know all would work out if we were asked to move........but so so so glad we aren't. I'll get to stay close to fam. and friends for a little longer! I feel very lucky! my sis. will be moving into my parents house and live there while they're gone, so we are way excited to play!

9 comments:

*Aliese* said...

That's awesome! Morgan is definitely lucky that he gets to stay here...I went to school with a couple of guys doin' the seminary teaching thing and one of them got a job up north, the other didn't get one at all...It's just a really competitive (interesting word to use) area! When they did it there were 6 jobs open and ninety-some-odd applicants.

Morgan said...

That is so cool!!! I am excited for you guys that you get to stay put. And totally jealous that you get to go to all the games! I definitely miss St. George for those.

Jess said...

Awesome!!! That is very exciting!!! You guys must be living right!

Holly and Rhett said...

Tiff - that is so great! How nice that you do not have to move...congrats.

Emma said...

This is such great news! I'm glad you get to stay in your home and near family!

Abby said...

Yay! That is way exciting! Good job to morgan.. he'll be a great teacher! And fun for you to get to go to all the games! I'm a tad bit jealous.

McDuffie Family said...

Thanks everyone......we feel very very very lucky and blessed. We know that there is a good chance down the road they'll ask us to move,but for now, this is right. thanks for all your support!

Candice Warby said...

Congratulations. That is such wonderful news.

Anonymous said...

I'm highly disappointed that you guys don't get to move back up to Provo. But it is a great thing you don't have to sell your house. I hated moving apartments, I can't imagine packing a whole house!

Thanks for sharing pictures of your girls. They are so cute!