CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A great time with G'pa Dennis!

Mo's dad came into town for almost two weeks and it was a blast! I've been prepping Savanna with a pic. of G'pa so she'd know who he was! For sure! She was shy at first as she is with anyone she doesn't quite know, remember or hasn't seen for awhile....but soon she was blowing him kisses giving him kisses goodnight and always always saying "G'pa Dennis, where'd he go? Oh there he is!.....G'pa Dennis, come'ere!" so cute and funny! We had a fun time taking him to the fun parks we like in town, swimming, and just chillin' at home. He was so kind and planted a little flower garden for us and filled my front pots with beautiful flowers so when you come up to the front you are greeted by them and their smell! He even planted some at my parents house down the street! He spoiled us so much that we don't know what to do with ourselves....Thank you G'pa Dennis for a fun trip! It was so fun to see you....and we hope to see you again soon! Love ya!

ps.......I, for some reason cannot get my computer to let me put pics on my blog, so as soon as I can I'll post them!

7 comments:

Shawna said...

sounds fun! it is so great to be spoiled by parents. how fun to have new flowers..guess we'll have to stop by and see them. Curt is way bummed that he doesn't get to hang out with Mo anymore. we'll have to make up for it on the weekends.

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Grandparents are so much fun! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

The Burgess Family said...

http://burgfam.blogspot.com

bryce and paige said...

she is so cute! It's so fun that Lucy and Savanna are the same age. Lucy does the same thing, she says, "where Daddy go?" and hold up her hands as a gesture. it is so funny.

Blake Bench said...

Hi there! It was good to see you today at the temple. Isn't it a beautiful day? Sorry I had to run. I can't believe you have two kids already! They are beautiful. You're welcome to check out my blog, allisonblakenco.blogspot.com.

I hope to see you again soon!
Allison

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Where are you? Hope your summer is going good! :)

Blake Bench said...

Hi again! I was just wondering where you got your kid's portraits?