CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Play date outing!




My sis. and her two kids (Lucas 20 1/2 mo. and Kate 5 1/2 mo.) are in town, so we decided to go to the park this week. Well, the day we decided was on the colder side, so we all decided to go to Fiesta Fun Center's soft children's play area............the best thing in the world! It was free 'cuz Savanna and Lucas are so young and they were entertained the entire time and got their wiggles out. Our mom came along and helped out with Kate and Gracie. It was so much fun!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey Tiffany! I came across your blog thru Kristens. Your girls are the cutest!!

Crystal (Fawson)

(I just set my blog to private so if you drop me an email at crystalee33@hotmail.com I'll send you an invite.)