CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Not two bad!




So, Saturday night, we attempted something that I was a little bit leerie about.....we went out to dinner with my family. It was our first time with both little girls there...I was worried 'cuz I know the attention span of my Savanna and how Gracie loves to be constantly held. But, it was alot better than I thought. Savanna was all over the place, but for the most part, pretty good as long as Mo kept her busy. Gracie was amazing. She just sat there, entertained by all around her. The funny thing was that we went to Samurai 21 and they seated us with the highchair on one side('cuz of the corner) and the baby seat in the other corner. We divided and we conquered(I think I had the easier job........sorry mo). The only draw back, which was pretty hilllarious, is that we had to yell to each other to communicate of what was needed for both girls. We really are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

You are brave! I'm nervous as soon as our #2 arrives that we will become hermits and just stay home all the time!