CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!
















What a wonderful day to be surrounded by family and friends and to be reminded about how lucky we are! We had so much fun! All of my family was here(well, except jeffy who is on a mish and almost done.......march he's done!) and mo's dad came for the week which has been a blast! We had a very scrumptious meal and laughed about good 'ol times!(this is where the good stories about each other comes rolling out!!) I'm so so so so thankful for my family and for mo's family! They love us and support us always! I'm grateful for all the things we have and have been given, for we wouldn't be where we are with out the generosity and service others have given us! I love life, the gospel, my family and my savior! I hope I can give back as much as others have for me!

2 comments:

Abby said...

tiff your kids are getting huge! glad you had a good thanksgiving!

Brooke said...

HEY!!
Your girls are so cute!! Who do they look like? You or your husband. Your oldest one I don't think she looks to much like you....HUMMMMMM just trying to guess.......
did you get your decorations up yet?? I sure hope so...maybe I will have to keep checking up on you to make sure!! ;)