CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Finally!!!!!!!!






Hello everyone! Yes, I finally was taught the blog gibberish by good 'ol Kristen. So, it's a working progress, but hey, I'm here. Not a whole lot has been going on since we are all sick this week and grumpy :( So, I thought I'd introduce my girlies.....
Savanna is my oldest. She is 17 mo. but turns 18 mo. (and finally legal for nursery) on the 11th of Nov. She is very fun and full of energy, but definitely has a stubborn/determined side. She loves her little sis., loves playing outside(as soon as she hears that door open.....bam! She's bolting for it), and loves movies(she gets that from her mom). She loves the park and is fearless on the jungle gym, which makes me nervous!
Gracie, our newest arrival, is almost 3 mo. old(yippee). She is finally sleeping longer than 4 hours and getting onto more of a schedule! She is giggling, smiling, and loves to be talked to. She also loves to be held which is hard when you have another to follow after and want to get other things done(which is the reason why my house is a nightmare). She just recently discovered her thumb. I'm not sure I really wanted that,but I have to admit, it's so darn cute! We're doing great, just a little crazy around the edges. What can I say, I love my gals!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Welcome, welcome!! I was so excited to see that you have your first post up. The pictures are adorable, but that's because your girls are adorable. Keep posting so I can stay in touch! Love ya buns!

Abby said...

yay tiff! Its about time! Gracie is getting big! She is so cute! and Savanna is a definatley a fry. I'll add you to my blog!

Brooke said...

Tiffany....
you probably thought you would never have to talk to me again but I found you!! HAHA your girls are super cute I can't belive you have 2 of um'!! Come visit us at www.cundickfamily.blogspot.com....SEEEEE ya,
Brooke!

Elisa said...

Wow! It's so fun that you have a blog now. I've always wondered why you didn't have one, then today I was looking at Kristen's page and noticed the McDuffie Blog. Your girls are sooo cute.
Keep posting, Elisa (Kristen's sister)