CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's been awhile,but cool news!

So, I feel it has been forever, but we've been sick with colds that we keep passing back and forth, then we all ended up with the stomach flu............that was fun let me tell you! but, the coolest news, sad in some ways, my parents two weeks ago were called to meet with Pres. Monson(1st presidency of our Church) and were called to be mission presidents! They won't find out where 'til Feb., but they were told they would be over a Ukranian speaking mission. There are a couple in Canada, Brazil, and ofcourse, Ukraine....they have a pretty good feeling it will be in Ukraine! Crazy and so exciting! I'm sad in some ways, 'cuz my mom has become one of my best friends.........we hang out all the time, so this will be an adjustment. By the time they get home, Savanna will be 5, Gracie almost 4, and maybe more that they haven't met yet! So weird to think. I guess we need to start saving to go visit! They'll leave at the end of June! Congrats to my parents!
p.s. I did finally get christmas up..........I have to admit it was my hubby. Mo's mom came to visit a weekend ago, and we came back from her pedicure to find he put up our little decorations and tree! We decorated the tree together. He put the lights up this week on the house. It was very sweet of him. I'll post pics later this week!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Mission presidents!! That's crazy! You're family will totally be blessed for it though.