CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Two weeks?!!!!!!

Well, we have survived two weeks of an almost 3 year old(3months baby!), an 1 1/2 year old and a newborn. First off, thank you for all of your love and support and comments! I can honestly tell you it has had it's crazy moments, where all are crying,but I have come to terms that all I can do is do my best, give my best and deal with one at a time. It has been wonderful! THe hardest thing I've had to deal with is how my relationship has changed with my girls! I'm very close to my girls........and I could feel that it had changed when we brought this little guy home! I have spent moments bawling about this change........but have come to terms that it does change.........I have to give a lot to a newborn,but doesn't mean I cannot have an amazing relationship with my girls........since then, I've done the best I can not to freak out when they have break downs, or get short with them 'cuz I"m sleep deprived and expect them to be perfect, and take moments to show them I love them and find moments to plaly with them. I feel that these three are going to be close! THe girls love their new bro.! He knows their voices and will quiet down when they are around. Savanna loves to hold him and is the first to his side when he starts to cry! The other night she was holding him, and kept looking down at him smiling, saying, "I know Joshua, I know"....then said, "I lub you so much"....she then looked up at me and said, "sanna feels sooooo special". Gracie loves him too......sometimes a little too much so I have to intervene so he doesn't get hurt, but she is so precious to him, she is as gentle as she can be with him. She'll cry when we move him or she cannot get to him. I have mixed emotions of him being two weeks old! It's going too fast! I already can see some more meat on those tiny thighs! It's sad that it is going so fast, but I'm also excited for sleeping longer than two hour chunks at a time, and all the fun things that come with him growing up.......I cannot wait for the first real smile and for him to giggle and say momma. I'm just so grateful for these blessings! So, I can't figure out who he looks more like. Some have said he has his own look..........what do you think?
this is Joshua

this is Savanna

this is Gracie

10 comments:

Warrior Princesa said...

he is absolutley adorable and handsome!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

I think Joshua is a good mix of both of you!! He is so handsome! I know how you feel about time going too fast-I miss my baby boy..I swear I just had him yesterday and today he is 15 months...there's always something special about a new baby in the house....he is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Thanks for sharing your ups and downs with me. I really appreciate your insights and to know I'm not a lone!

Spencer and Mindy said...

o i'd be freaking out with 3 kiddo's also (i can barely handle my 5 month old..let alone 2 toddlers!!)...you are Super women!
and I think joshua looks most like Savanna for sure! but all three look like Siblings!!

they are all to cute!

Jocee said...

He is so beautiful! I think he has his own look, but I'm sure he'll turn out just as cute as your little girls. PLEASE let me know if there's anything I can do for you! I don't know how you're doing it without your Mom around... I almost don't want to have another so I don't have to know... Please call me if you need anything, I'll be there in an hour and a half, in a heart beat. Keep up the good work with your girls... you're an amazing mother!

sstar said...

Hey guys - he looks great !! What lucky kids they are to have you Tiff. :) Don't kid yourself that they aren't - I sure miss you!!

Love ya!

Tammy K said...

I think he looks more like savannah did when she was little! All are adorable!

3 kids - man that's just crazy :)

Anonymous said...

So I had a funny dream last night and wanted to share. It was a long dream, so I will just say that I was playing football with a whole bunch of Alta friends, and was getting furious with MANY things. I felt someone put my hoodie on my head (which I apparently didnt' want) so I turned around and slugged the person in their stomach as hard as I could. When I looked up, I had slugged Morgan. I woke up at that point and laughed. Strange the things that make you think about other people. :)

Mead Family said...

Tiff! This is Tom and Gayla. Tom found your blog and you have the cutest family. You are amazing to keep up with 3 tiny ones so close together! We aren't so great at blogging but try to post once a month.

Laura Jensen said...

Congrats on your new baby boy. He's a doll. You'll love having a boy.
-Jeremy and Laura Jensen