CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Busy Bees!

Sorry it has been a long time, but I really haven't had much time to do so, so hopefully I can catch up on everyone's blogs soon. We have been so busy! This past week MO had spring break, which means he'd still have to go in, but since students are gone he can use vacation time if he wants. We blessed Joshua last sunday, and planned on G'pa Dennis coming out for the week,but due to getting really sick, he couldn't come! Mo decided to take the time off anyway and man I'm so glad he did. We had a fun filled week, and we took turns letting the other sleep in! We surely missed our Grandpa Dennis and hope he gets better to come and see us soon! Here's what we did!



here's a pic. from little J.D.'s(Joshua Dennis) blessing day! We had a little luncheon and get together after church! It was a beautiful blessing and he was good the entire time! Not to mention the best food ever after!(Thanks grandpa Dennis...we missed you)


We love to go and feed the ducks, so we went on a walk to feed the ducks. It was fun for the girls and joshua just snoozed the whole time. Gracie enjoyed the bread as much as the ducks!


yep, it was time! We decided to put Gracie in a big girl bed, so we took the bunkbed apart for now 'til we feel they are old enough to understand some rules with the bunkbeds and have more balance! so funny, she loves it loves the freedom! WE found her on the floor the first night!
There has been lots of playing time with daddy as well..............this is Dr. Savanna! She is our new doctor!



We went to toddler time at the library then off to the water park! Savanna got to wear her new swim suit and is more of my cautious not into getting way wet. Gracie is my no fear girl and was seriously enjoying getting soaked! Cracks me up at the difference in them! I just love these girls!

I got to finally finish joshua's room! it took me about two weeks to finish! I love it! It turned out really cute! I love the cute construction border! Now we just have to put all the furniture back in order and move the crib over and we'll be set! now if i could just get the little guy to sleep through the night! ANy suggestions?

I am in love with this little guy..........course he's grown so much that I don't know if he's my little guy anymore! He weighs around 12 lbs now! He's not even two months yet! What can I say, he loves to eat! He is a sweetie and actually went 6 hours once last week for me at night(I needed it)! He looks like a Fry! Cracks me up! He is very loving, loves to snuggle and makes the cutest snorts when he gets mad! He has smiled for his daddy but not me! whatever! :)

18 comments:

Brooke said...

It looks like you had an awesome week!! And the little blue room is so cute! Love it!

Morgan said...

What? You are busy with 3 little kids and redecorating a room? You should have all the time in the world to blog! ;)

Seriously, I don't know how you do it. Busy bee I am sure.

Recovery Guru said...

Wow that little guy sure has grown, what a cutie! Yeah for spring break and hanging out with family! We finally put Sydney in her big girl bed too. Kind of funny that her first night she ended up sleeping on the floor too just like Gracie!

Brandi Schall said...

Your three kids are SO cute! I'm glad you all had a fun week with Dad home! That's always the best!

*Aliese* said...

You have been way busy! I'm glad Morgan decided to take some days off to spend more time with ya'll; I bet that was SO NICE! The nursery looks great and I'm excited to see it all the way put together.

Tammy K said...

Looks like you have your hands full :) It must be very fun at your house!

He's a keeper :)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Everyone looks happy and healthy! The room turned out way cute! All the kids are sooo cute!

Kristen said...

He's so cute! I can't wait to meet him in person.

*Karleena* said...

I haven't had the chance to tell you - Congrats on your sweet little baby boy!!! I know that he's almost two months old now - but hey, better late than never, right?! I hope you're all doing well!!

Tim and Jeannie Fry said...

Tiff,
You are busy!! I miss you tons!! I want to be busy with you!!Joshua looks a lot like all of you when you were that age. Ya Tebya loublou! - Mom

Elisa said...

Hey Tiff! Your family looks great and your new little guy is growing fast. How's Jeanette doing? If she is intrested let her know that I have a double stroller for 2 infant car seats and a big double breastfeeding pillow. They are really nice. Thanks.

Nathan and Amy said...

Tiff,
I just love what you did to Joshua's room. The colors are fabulous! To answer your question... I do teach preschool, however, it is part of the daycare that we run. We do have a few children that come just for the preschool and we will have more spots avail. in Aug. It's 5 days a week (which may be more than your looking for) and is $50 a week. Let me know if that's what your looking for. I know there are some preschools out there that are just two days a week, and much less expensive. Thanks--Amy

Anonymous said...

Hey tiff! Sorry it's been a while. Between the last time I saw you and now you've had another baby. Congrats!!! I have a new blog now. So if you want to update it on yours you're welcome to. I hope everything is going well.

The Leeflangs said...

You are so brave!!!! I couldn't do 3 under three.....ever!!! your kids are so cute!!! it looks like you're not bored, so that's good.

Elisa said...

Hey Tiffany, I posted a blog about those items a little while ago...here is the link: http://qedwards-family.blogspot.com/2009/03/anyone-know-anyone-having-twins.html

The double stroller is a frame for 2 infant car seats and will fit any of them but the Chico brand. It is super light-weight and folds down way small (which is why I got that one). The pillow is awesome and I have started to use it more since the babies are recognizing now when I'm feeding the other one and not them at the time. They can get pretty mad about it. It's a double breastfeeding pillow, but I double bottle feed them on it all the time. It is fantastic. When is Jeanette due?

Elisa said...

Cool! I'd be happy to sell them to her. They are really nice and made my job as "twin-mom" so much easier. My babies are almost 6 months old and hopefully will be holding their own bottles soon (NICE). Thanks for being the middle-man. Let me know when she wants them and I will just hold them off for her. What is she having? girl/girl, girl/boy or boy/boy? I'm so excited for her, and still can't believe she will have 4 kids!

RSFuller said...

Morgan McDuffie!
I have searched for you for a while, but apparently not hard enough, or not smart enough. I have searched on facebook, linkedin, etc. But somehow a simple google search was what found you!

How the crap are you!

I really have wanted to know what you're up to and where you're at. It looks like your teaching seminary, and I think that's fabulous! I haven't seen you since my wedding (I think).

Send me an email or something to update me on how you're doing. I know Deldon and Karen were searching for you as well a while ago. They're moving back to the States. Let me know.

reidjfuller@gmail.com

Lyndy Staheli said...

Wow it looks like you guys have been busy. I love the swimming pictures. Looks like fun.