CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Around the House

Here are some fun things we've been up to at our house: Like learning that two spoons are better than one! Too bad it has taken me so long to figure this out!

We definitely like to eat cereal in the food pantry.....somehow it always taste better, especially when you are sneaky about it! Gracie is our expert!

Savanna loves to be a cowgirl......she will come up to me and say, "Mommy, I'm a cowgirl"....then with major concern, look at me and say, "oh! I need a hat"


We have a shoe fettish.......I find shoes all over the house by the end of the day! They walk better in my shoes than I!


Anybody watch PBS? Savanna's favorite show to watch is Super Why! This is her mask(don't worry I'm wearing one too) and will run around saying, "To the rescue"!


Our favorite outing lately has been taking the babies for walks in their strollers!


Don't they make cute mommies! Just prepping to give all the loves to their brother(yes I'm still cooking........dang it!

WE love to dress up.........the other night, we had a sleep over with our cousins and all dressed up as pirates and went to Pirate Island Pizza........I'm not sure if the looks of bewilderment were for the outfits, or it looked like we had four kids so so young and that I was prego again! It was funny!


Oh, what a cutie!
I was actually asked if this was our son's real hair! If you are wondering, it is a wig!


The sleep over party coming to the part of sleeping..........j/k! There was not a whole lot of sleeping let me tell you!


WE love to help bake! WE are waiting for cookies! yummy!


Aren't those the cutest puckered up lips you've ever seen?!


WE love to go to church.......nursery is our middle name that day! wahoo!

This one tries to sneak in to nursery and is not a happy camper when she doesn't get to stay........don't worry gracie, two and a half more weeks(who's counting right?) and you will get to play with those precious toys!


Did I mention we love to smile! yes..........course not for the camera! well, that's all for now...hopefully soon we will be able to show our little guy! I would not complain one bit if he was ready as we spoke!














13 comments:

Warrior Princesa said...

tiff...you're girls are so cute!!! when is the little boy supposed to join the fam?

Warrior Princesa said...

you should have it early on feb 7th. that's my bday!!! :) 30 yr old, ugh.

Brooke said...

That is so fun to have sisters that play so well together!! Love it!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

Oh I love those puckered lips! You are such a fun mom-Savanna makes a cute pirate too! I have a sister who is 1 yr. and a week apart from me, and we've loved being close! I can't wait to see your little guy....if you need ANYTHING-babysitter, and when the baby comes if you want time alone with him, I'm only a phone call away! We love having girls around!

Tammy K said...

my nephews favorite thing is to sit in the pantry and eat. Man kids are weird, but so stink'n cute!

Lyndy Staheli said...

Your girls look so cute. I can't believe how fast they are growing. I bet church will be so much better when Gracie can go to nursery. You might actually get something out of the lesson. Wow that would be a nice change.

*Aliese* said...

Way fun photos. I do love a good cousin sleepover; I like your idea of dressing as pirates to go to that Pirate Island pizza place! I bet the kids loved it.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

You're kids are so cute! You guys always look like you have so much fun! Can't wait to see your little guy!

Maren said...

Tiff! I am so sorry I didnt get to see you. I was at a movie when you called back and then got home to all of my family and it got too late to call you. Anyway, ill hopefully talk to you soon... cant wait for baby boy mcduffie!

Maren

Hansen's Fantastic Five! said...

What a great update! Love the stoller burgade! Addie got a stroller also for christmas and wants to take it everywhere with her...its too bad we have snow on the ground all the time so she can't enjoy those fun walks for a couple more months! When is your due date? i'm jealous you are so close...i'm ready to be done also. I never got uncomfortable with Addie, but with this little guy i'm strugglin'!

Brandi Schall said...

They are so cute! I love the cowgirl picture. You are so brave to take all those kids out to dinner!

Shawna said...

cute cute cute! Love all the pictures, especially the little girls on their walks! My kids love super why too! Totally fun show! And I am sorry we haven't called or visited--but we've been thinking about you and we will totally make it a priority to do it soon. Good luck with the upcoming delivery--if you need anything call us!

LaChelle said...

Tiff! I totally love your pictures. I can't believe how big your girls are getting, and now you're about to have a little boy! So crazy. I still remember that one night when you came home after your first kiss with Morgan--and now look at you guys! So, so cute. Love ya!