CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Belated update!

Well, I've been crazy busy.......I'm trying to deep clean my house and finish some other projects before this little guy comes! I feel like it's still a good chunk away, but also right around the corner! aaaahhh! My sister Jeanette is also prego and found out she is having twins(I've been teasing her she was prego with twins 'cuz she was a lot sicker than her other two...who knew I can tell the future! crazy!) so, we've been way busy!...........so I'lll try to give an update what we have been doing just before Christmas 'til now!


Well, it snowed like a week before christmas, and man, I've never seen so much snow in sunny St. George. We enjoyed the day 'cuz daddy got a snow day(yay) and we had some fun!


Gracie wasn't quite sure of the snow, but man she sure looked cute......don't ya think! She had this cute little waddle trying to walk in her snow outfit! precious!
Savanna loved loved loved it! She made snow angels and a snow man with daddy! She even got to taste it and make snow balls. It was a full on tantrum when it was time to come in! She is definitely like her daddy in loving the snow. I love it, but love to visit it and then leave.

I do love that she loves being outside........keeps me active and remember how fun it is to be a little kid discovering!looks like we found daddy's ski goggles.......she wore them all aday and every day all day when I forgot to put them away after that............I think she's pretty cute!Grandpa Dennis came to visit and boy did the girls(and us of course) love him being here. savanna is still talking about him and that we need to go get him.

Grandpa Dennis got them these huge teddy bears, some movies, and for christmas, these big wheels.......they were so excited about everything! Yep, we are still watching christmas movies!These are the dresses I made for the girls for christmas! I even made the head band bows. My friend Ellen Bennett in my ward helped me make them 'cuz let's just say, I had no idea what I was doin! It was not easy, but man they sure turned out good! Of course, we get to church and ten minutes into the meeting savanna spills her watered down juice all over the front of it! such is life of a two year old right?!THis is a picture of us on Christmas Eve, we have a tradition in my family that I'm carrying over into our little family that you open a present on Christmas Eve and it's pajamas, then we all go get in them and wear them for the family pic! I love this tradition. We had a relaxing christmas eve...tried to do the acting out of the First Christmas manger scene....yeah, I need to get more creative........it lasted maybe 3 min. Now, on to the assembling of toys!

Yeah, that was so much assembling that I think we were busting up through half of it ready to pee our pants in wondering how we got ourself into this! Next year, we might invest in pre-assembled stuff........worth it!They loved it though! THey got these strollers and cabbage patch babies from mommy and daddy, a kitchen from santa and stuff in their stockings from santa, the big wheels from grandpa dennis, some fun tights and stuff from Grandma/Grandpa Fry(thanks mom), and these cute cute sleeping bags from Grandma Jackie that has their names embroidered on them. The girls loved it!we also went and saw the temple lights and the gals loved it! We were a little slow at making our ginger bread house before christmas so we made it on christmas. The gals loved that as well, enjoying the yummy candy moreso in the mouth than on the house!


well, that's the update, now back to teaching, schooling and cleaning and to get ready for the little guy!
Sheesh! Are we tired!

19 comments:

Shawna said...

I can't believe you made those dresses!! they are amazing! I love them! I am so not gifted in the sewing area...I try but nothing has ever turned out that good without my mom taking over. Way to go!! And I'm glad that you had a good break! Wasn't the snow day awesome?? I am excited for your little guy to come! Good luck with preparing!

Spencer and Mindy said...

the dresses you made are so freakin CUTE! way to go!!
looks like you had a fun holiday season!

Megan said...

I love all the pictures! Those dresses look store bought! That is amazing!

Recovery Guru said...

Those dresses are so fancy! I am in awe of anyone that can be creative like that, you are amazing! Love all the pictures looks like you had a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for a new post. I'm glad you had so many pictures of the whole family. You guys look so happy. I'm glad your girls love snow. Maybe they can convince you to move a little farther north so you're closer to us! :)

Morgan said...

It all looks like such fun!! And yes, those dresses or beautiful!!!

jaesi said...

What a great last few weeks!
You have some talent lady friend...those dresses are beautiful.
Almost as beautiful as who is wearing them :)

Lyndy Staheli said...

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas. Good job on the dresses they look really cute. That will be so fun for Jeanette to have twins. She will have her hands full though. Your parents will have a lot of new grandkids by the time they get back.

*Aliese* said...

Wow, you HAVE been extremely busy! How exciting (and busy) for Jeanette to be having twins; I love that you predicted it. I also love that you made your girls' their Christmas dresses; that's always what my mom did and I think it makes them that much more special; they're BEAUTIFUL! Ellen Bennett's done quite a few of my costumes with SGMT and yes, she's completely amazing. I'm so glad your holidays were wonderful.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I can't believe Jeanette is having TWINS. That is crazy! Tell her congrats and good luck.

You guys are the cutest little family! Those dresses are amazing. Happy belated holidays!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

Looks like you have been busy!!! Those dresses are so cute-one day I need to learn to do that, if we have any girls around here! I'm so excited for you and your sister-please call me if you're craving more carmel corn or if you need ANYTHING!!! Your sis too!!

Frei Family said...

What!!!?? You made those dresses?? They are so cute!! Looks like you could have a little side job on your hands!!
It looks like christmas was great!! I am so excited to see your little guy!!

Nathan and Amy said...

Those dresses are fabulous!! Can I hire you to make Miranda's christmas dress next year, just like those ones?!? You are so talented! Can't wait to see you on tuesday! :-)

Tammy K said...

I can not get over your dresses - NICE WORK! They really are amazing!

I wish I would have been a little more on the ball with the deep cleaning, because now am stuck to this couch and I am noticing things that are making me CRAZY - dust on my TV, Dust on the Lights, Oh and a huge crack in my celling from our house settling...not a whole lot I can do about that anyways :)

Ryan and Randi said...

Your family is very cute! I too am amazed at those dresses. You look great!

Tim and Jeannie Fry said...

Tff those dresses are gorgeous!! I'm so proud of you. It totally reminds me of making dresses for you guys when you were little and it reminds me of the Bundy's. That's so awesome! Your blog is great. It felt like I was there! I love and miss you tons!! Mom

Maren said...

Tiff you are amazing! You are really super mom, wife, friend....etc etc etc. I miss you too and will definitely call you when i am down on the 24th :). You look so cute and your girls are darling. I cant wait to meet baby mcduffie!

Jessica said...

Tiff I can't believe I just barely found your blog. I am lame lame lame. Anyways, your family is too cute. We will be moving down there next month and will be there for 3 months. I would love to see you. I need your email address and I will send you an invite to my blog. Yes it is private. Once again I am lame. My email is libertykiss1@hotmail. com.
Jessica Davies Mortensen

Christin said...

Tiff those dresses are beautiful! Good Job, and good luck on the new baby!