CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

I was tagged awhile ago and I've been really slow...........so here is this tag..........
I am... happy it is halloween!
I think... about how crazy we are for having two kids two and under and another like 3months away! yikes!
I know... my husband thinks I'm hot......I could come home with bright orange hair and he'd think I'm the most beautiful thing ever.............funny thing is that I'd know he really means it!
I want... to be full of energy!
I have... everything I could wish for........married to my best friend for forever and have the greatest family(extended on both sides too!)ever!
I wish ... that I wasn't sick.........course it has helped me from eating like a maniac and all the foods I crave......'cuz I know the result!
I hate...feeling manipulated! Drives me crazy!
I miss... my Mom and Dad! love you guys!
I fear... losing a kid or my hubby!
I feel... sick :(
I hear... nothing! Aaaah! My girls are down for a nap! I should be down for a nap!
I smell... burnt rubber.....don't ask!
I wonder... How many kids we'll have, where life is going to take us, and what my girls and this boy are going to be like!
I regret... not being better at calling people(especially family) to check up on them!
I love... Mo, my girls, my family
I always... tell my girls and my husband, like a million times a day, that I love them!
I believe... I choose to be who I want to be...........happy!
I don't always...have enough patience..........really , who does?
I win... games when Mo isn't playing.......or it's like the millionth time.......He's too good at games... he has a very strategic mind!
I lose... to Mo all the time with games..........except I'm pretty good at the teasing game!
I never... can handle shows where kids are mistreated or killed..........it is too sensitive of a subject now that I have my own and know how precious they are!
I listen... to my girls laugh..........love the sounds they make!
I am scared of... spiders...........black widows...........we get some scary looking ones around our home.
I read... a lot of books- Jane Austen has been my favorite author lately! Ilove my girls books and they love to be read to.
I am happy about... being me. sure I can be better..........but I'm grateful for a hubby that has always thought the world of me and believes in me that I believe in me and want to be better!
I tag Jocee, Karleena, Amy, Esther and Megan!

2 comments:

Frei Family said...

Fun post!! I hope you get feeling better soon enough!!

*Karleena* said...

What a cute tag! I'll definitely have to do it soon!!