CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Missed us?!

Hey everyone.........we have been so busy, I kind of put blogging on the back burner. First of all, we have been potty training with miss Savanna Banana.........let me tell you , the first couple of days, I wanted to die! I thought, really, what is the big deal of potty training......this is a nightmare. She made major progress......even the first day.......Now, she is a big girl! Yay! We have little accidents here and there......Like peeing all over our nursery leader :O).....and pooing has taken more time to get used to going in the potty(which can be messy) but she pretty much will tell me when she needs to go. She still isn't potty trained at night.......which I'll get to eventually......one step at a time right?! right! NOw she's my cheerleader when I got to the bathroom......I'm not quite sure how I feel about that! Gracie is learning to feed herself. I have put this off, 'cuz let's face it, sometimes we can only handle one mess at a time. She is quite funny and really is so proud when I hand her the spoon.............this little giggle escapes her mouth! I love it! I am 23 weeks today and the pic. I have is me at 20 weeks. They moved my due date up to Feb. 11th, 'cuz he was week big and we weren't quite sure when my period had started, so , I won't complain about that......... I can't believe I am almost there. Being really busy sure makes it go faster. well, I must be going, both girls are screaming at me........aaaaaaaaahhh...... tis music to my ears!
savanna going to get her "Big Girl Panties" And what way to get more pumped other than listening to fun 80s music......."She works hard for the money"

Savanna checking out her stickers for her pee pee and poo poo chart!!!!!!!!!!!
I found Savanna like this on the toilet..........yes that is a pullup......yes it is clean! she's into hats!
my two peas in a pod.

Gracie conquering the spoon!
That's my girl........who needs a spoon anyway!

me at 20 weeks.........

18 comments:

Kristen said...

I missed you! It does sound like you've been busy, but yay for potty training. Well, not yay for potty training itself, but yay for it being over, right? I can't believe how big Gracie is. And you look adorable! I can't believe how tiny you are at 20 weeks for pregnancy #3. Good job, Tiff!

Abby said...

yeah you are super tiny! Your kids are so cute! savanna and gracie look like such good friends! I loved that! Wished I could have made it over the other week.. next time!!

Brandi Schall said...

Good job Savanna!

You look so good, like Abby and Kristen said! I hope you're feeling good, too :)

Warrior Princesa said...

tiff your itty bitty!! i think that lani hyer arnett is the same time along as you!! crazy!!!!! good to see new posts :)

Tammy K said...

hahaha I'm a whale compared to you :) LOVE IT!

Way to go on the potty training...that I am NOT looking forward to!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

You look great pregnant! Yay for potting training.. I bet you are glad that's over:) Hope your feeling well..:)

*Karleena* said...

Potty training is definitely NOT fun...but once she gets it mastered it will have been SO worth it! I love the pullup on her head picture! Too cute!

I totally understand what you mean about only handling one mess at a time. Hannah is my little mess maker and my floors are rarely ever clean! But that's great that Gracie is feeding herself - if she doesn't make too much of a mess, it'll give you a tiny break while they both eat!

It was good to see you last weekend! That was so sweet of you guys to come support my dad. I'm sure it meant a lot to him! And like everyone else has said - you look great for being 20 weeks with your third!!

kat said...

it sounds like you have your hands full! But they are so cute!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Love the picture of the diaper on her head! What a freakin' cutie!

You are gorgeous and teeny! Lucky!

Erika Tebbs said...

You are way too small to be prego!!! Cute little girls and Potty training should be a 4 letter word is all I have to say!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for always leaving such nice comments on my blog. I love reading yours, even though I don't always comment. Your 2 girls are way cute. Thanks for sharing your comings and goings with us.

Whitney and Chris said...

Tiff, you look great and the kiddies are super cute! I'm so excited that you are having a boy! All of the little boys that are on their way will have to be friends!

Jocee said...

You look so cute! Congrats on the potty training! I'm so happy for you! It's a huge deal! Brejden still has accidents, so don't worry about it. Are you feeling better? We are going to be down Nov. 5 thru 11. I want to come and see you! Good luck!

Nathan and Amy said...

Love all the pee words. Very clever with the peas in a pod. Good luck with the potty process. :-)

Tim and Jeannie Fry said...

Tiff,
I miss you so much! Your girls are so cute!! I miss them! They are growing up fast! I wish I were there. You look great!! You are really tiny. Oh one of our new missionaries is Elder Duffy and your dad keeps calling him McDuffie! Cute huh! I love you guys!! LOve Mom

Megan said...

You look great! Your girls are getting so big! Thanks for your cute comments! How is everything going?

Dean and LaRene said...

Tif,
You look adorable! It's hard to believe you are now 20 weeks and going to have a little boy. Congratulations are in order, for sure. :)LaRene

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

They grow up fast. What a job hu? You are still so tiny. By 20 weeks people were asking me when my due date was. It was embarrassing. I am scared to get pregnant for the 3rd time.