CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Gracie!






Yep, Gracie turned one on THurs., Aug. 14th! It was so fun to go into their rooms and sing it to Gracie. Savanna said "happy birday gracie"! Gracie really didn't care, just loved the attention. Well, we opened some presents and had her wear this cute cute outfit and shoes from her Aunt and cousins on Mo's side! She looked so cute! Notice the cute piggies! She didn't know what to do with the presents or the cupcake. Savanna just dove right into the cupcake. I can't believe my girl is one! It went by so fast! I love her! She is momma's girl! She has beautiful eyes and these curly long dark eyelashes! She makes us smile! I love her voice! I love her snuggles and I love her stubborness(which can drive me crazy at the same time.........how is that?). She loves her older sister and will follow her around and want to be apart of everything she is doing(which drives Savanna crazy). She is wonderful and we love her. We had avery low key birthday, just family and swimming and good ol cup cakes. It was just perfect for a one year old. We love you Gracie! Happy birthday!




Well, I would've posted that earlier, but I actually was gone for the weekend. Yep, My sis. Jeanette and I headed down to LA to see my younger sis. NO children! It is always so hard to leave my girls, but it was a needed break! I get so nervous leaving them though! But it was nice to know that they were left in good hands. we went to a performance that danni was apart of that her school put on. SHe even choreographed one of the dances, which turned out to be one of the highlights of all the dances(coming from her teachers). It was funny, witty and very very good! WEst Hollywood is an interesting place; I saw enough to last me for a long time! People are very interesting. I won't share much, let's just say that one experience, we were leaving where we went and saw merilyn Monroe's grave and i thought this guy was a statue, oh no, just a guy squatting in front of everyone. when he brought his head up, that was good enough for me to realize this was not a statue and I sure didn't need anymore info to see what was going on. We stayed in the LA Temple housing. My aunt and uncle work in the temple so stay in their housing so we stayed with them(no room in my sis's apt.) My bro. Jeff was there with one of his mission friends. We then went to Manhattan beach on Sat. to see my father in law Dennis. WE had lunch and browsed through the beach stores.(thanks dennis for lunch, tour, shoes for the girls). CAn I just say how perfect the weather was! I just wanted to go lay on the beach and fall asleep! It was gorgeous. After that, Jeanette and I headed home! It was short,but nice and fun to see my lil sis.

8 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!!

How fun to see your sisters! Sisters are the best!

Recovery Guru said...

Happy Birthday little Gracie! I think that the first birthday is the best! Looks like you had a fun time with your sisters, there is nothing like taking a little time to yourself and playing with your sisters!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Gracie. We need to get together when Jocee comes into town this weekend. Such a cute cupcake by the way!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Happy belated bday Gracie!

*Karleena* said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!! Isn't one such a fun age? I wish they could stay that age a little longer! :o) Sounds like you had a fun trip visiting Danni! Wow - she's totally "grown up" since I last saw her! Time sure flies!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

I love your little girls! They always look so cute! You are such a good mom! I was looking at your parents blog and got so excited to see that I know one of the missionaries that is there! I was so excited! I told my friend (the missionaries sis) that her brother is definately in good hands, and that there couldn't be any better people than Bishop Fry to be his mission leader! You and your family are so nice; I'm so grateful I have gotten to know you guys! Our blog is ashleeandjake.blogspot.com

Shawna said...

I love, love, love my hair! It is just exactly how I wanted it! And Curt likes it too--except he probably was getting really annoyed that all last night randomly in the middle of every other conversation, I kept saying doesn't my hair just look so much better? Anyway, Thanks for taking the time to do it for me and when you two are ready to get out again call us so we can do another double date...we could always do another movie in the park--that was fun.

Brenna said...

Morgan,

I don't know if you remember me, but somehow I managed to stumble across your blog. You've got a cute little family! Glad to see you're doing well.

Brenna (Tyrrell) Schmardebeck