CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm bad at this I know!





It's been a gazillion years......so probably no one will read this, but I figured it was time to give updates. The kiddos are growing up! I'm out of the overwhelming phase, okay, maybe not at times, but for the most part, I do have a system down. I appreciate everyone's words of encouragement! It helps that Josh is crawling and into everything, especially the dog water....yum! He is eight months old tomorrow! He is so sweet, except when he wants his mama, there is no getting anything done! He loves to play our little piano and will dance(no joke). He loves to crawl and has been for a little over two months. it's more of an army crawl! Cracks me up how determined he is to not be left behind. He loves food! Especially ours and is not happy if we are holding out on him. I will hear the girls screaming and find josh on top of them trying to get the sippy cups with the hugest grin on the face. He is so stinkin' cute. He says mama and dada and is into shaking his head no......which makes it fun to ask him lots of questions during this time. He loves his sisters and will giggle at them and even stop crying if they come to his rescue. He loves to stand and pull himself up.....I"m in trouble. He has the cutest one tooth grin I could ever ask for and brings so much joy to my life.


Gracie turned 2 in August and is a talker. My favorite is when she is mad or hurt and is bawling trying to tattle on who or tell you why she is sobbing. I can't help but smile 'cuz you can't understand anything. She is my major tease.....and is into telling me "no". She will run in the other direction when you ask her to do something else. Savanna and her are two peas in a pod. They love eachother so much. SHe will copy what savanna does, but also sticks ulp for herself if she's not interested. She is into "Eggo" or also known as "Diego Go". She has the funnest most goofiest sense of humor, but man she can give you the best crusties. She is very strong willed but I love that about her, even if we butt heads at times. She is so good at sharing with her older sister and younger brother.

Savanna is so grown up. I feel finally that potty training is sinking in. I finally stopped taking her to the potty and so she has learned herself to listen to her body and so far so good. She loves preschool and dance. Both Gracie and Savanna are in preschool and dance. They look so cute in their preschool outfits!

I am teaching preschool.......yes, that is what I said, that is not a typo. I am using my moms' stuff(thanks mom) and was going to do it with my girls, but now I'm doing it with my girls, my sisters two older kiddos, and two friends kids. It has been so fun! My girls have loved it! Why not save a little money and still let them have the experience of a lifetime. Mo is in his last year of his masters! Can I hear a "halelujah".......but then we move on to the PH.D. programs. We will start applying only to jump back into school work when he finishes his masters. Nows the time to do it while we are in school mode and kids are young! I'm so proud of him. He loves teaching and loves his masters.

Well, the best news for last,.......my mom is coming home for a little while to get some medical stuff done and out of the way. It would be cheaper to have her come here than Germany so we benefit! I am so excited! I haven't seen her for 15 months or more! She gets to hold her grand kids. I am so giddy!

7 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Your kids are so cute. And don't worry, I'm sure there'll be LOADS of people who read this! I didn't know Morgan was doin' his Masters; that's awesome! I have a little over a year left and am pretty stoked for it to just be done (I'm sure you know how that feels). Pretty sure there'll be no Ph.D. for me though! I didn't know your mom was comin' back for awhile! I bet she's so excited to see all her new grandbabies (not-so-excited for medical stuff though). :)

bryce and paige said...

I actually was wondering when you were going to post! My mom always tells me about you and your cute fam. I'm so impressed that you are teaching preschool! Good for you! And your husband getting his Masters is very exciting. I'm the most jealous person that you get to see your mom! I miss mine too much, it hurts. And you've been without yours for over a year! Wow, how do you do it!? I need you to help me be stronger without my parents! You're amazing Tiffany and your kids are so adorable. I love that we have two of our kids at the same age and stages, so fun.

Jocee said...

I'm glad things are going better for you. I wish I was there to help you out more. Your kids are getting so big, I can't even believe it.
I'm glad you get to see your Mom soon. Is she okay?
I hope that things continue to look up for you and your life gets easier. You're such a great Mom! I'm in awe of how well you handle your kids. You're so much better then me!
Let me know if you need anything!

Shawna said...

I put a blog roll on my blog so it tells me when people have updated and I was very surprised to see you had..and glad because I've been wondering what you have been up to. I can't believe you are doing preschool. Well I guess you gotta keep the kids busy so why not?? I just don't know how you find the time to get everything ready! I'm happy for you that your mom is coming home:) That will be nice for everyone. I'm sure she is pretty happy about it too. And here's a hallelujah for Morgan...HALLELUJAH! I'm starting to get nervous about the whole doctrate thing but it sounds like we might be doing it together (as in our husbands--I am so done!) I can't believe your baby is 8 months old!! crazy! well, glad to see that you are doing well and that you aren't crazy. So what ever happened with the addition? the Father inlaw, the twins, and all that good stuff. Maybe I'll have to call for all that. And if you ever need to get out and want to double call us!

Lyndy Staheli said...

Wow I wasn't sure if you were still alive. I'm glad things are going well for you and your family. That will be so fun for you guys to have your mom back for a little while. Your kids are getting to be so big. I can't believe how much Savanna looks like you. I see it most in her eyes and the way she smiles. So cute.

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh your kiddo's are looking so grown up! and they are so adorable! yay for your mom coming home, i hope all is well with her testing!

Candice Warby said...

All I can say is keep up the good work. You rock!